It is the policy of Borse Dubai to respect the privacy of our web site users. Whenever and wherever possible, Borse Dubai will treat the information about you received through your use of this web site with utmost care and confidentiality. Borse Dubai uses the information provided by you to measure the use of this web site and to improve its content and for the purposes described hereunder. Below is an outline of the information that Borse Dubai gathers, how it is used, and how you can "opt-out":
Whenever you request a page through your browser, navigation and click stream data such as:
- your IP address,
- browser and version,
- operating system,
- date and time and
- the site from which you have linked to this site
are stored in a log file and/or database. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- web site and system administration,
- research and development,
- anonymous user analysis, and
- to provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
This information, including the email addresses collected, is kept on a secure dedicated server hosted by Borse Dubai as well as servers within Borse Dubai offices.
The email addresses collected from the "Contact" link are not sold or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used by our business to send out Borse Dubai communications. You will not receive any mailings you did not request.
When a survey is run on this web site you may be asked to supply some personally identifying information like your name, email address and/or phone number. Non-identifying information may be analyzed, aggregated and presented to third-parties to provide an overview of the demographics of our web site visitors.
When a survey appears on the Borse Dubai web site, information is collected, compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Borse Dubai may share this aggregated data with advertisers or its business partners.
The information collected during the registration process is used to:
- contact applicants,
- customize content based upon user preferences,
- display member status, and display the date of a member's last visit, and
- any data collected will be used by Borse Dubai and its agents. Borse Dubai hereby reserves the right to transfer any data collected in the event of an acquisition, full or partial, of the company or its assets.